Monday, September 28, 2009

FAIR PICTURES!

As you can see, these are my WW1 Postcards and the wire fan holder! I took them to the Fair as a last-minute thing and won a blue ribbon!


These pictures are some of my ribbons and the projects that went along with them. The two pressed flower pics in the back were done on homemade recycled paper! Yes, you see a butterfly and a dragonfly in the pictures. I find these creatures along the road during my walks, especially in the month of August. If they are dead, I bring them home and press them along with the flowers. The little pressed flower pics on pink background have a second place judge's choice ribbon as well as a blue. I was excited about that! Of course, there's also the lace shell that I knitted and the black raspberry jelly.

I'm a little disappointed with how the one pic turned out. Maybe you can enlarge and see it better. My alpaca shawl is there along with Emma's placemat pantsuit and her smock that I knitted for her. The tatted Bible bookmark is on top of the shawl and a knitted, felted purse is in the background.

Don't ask me why this next pic is on here twice--you know I'm electronically challenged! I post so few pictures, maybe you can just enjoy this one twice!!!!
This is a picture of my beautiful daughter-in-law, Kori, and granddaughter Emma, feeding the animals in the exotic animal exhibit at the Fair. Emma is all about animals right now! This was exciting for her! Blessings, LORI











No comments:

Post a Comment