Tuesday, September 8, 2009

NEW BOOK COMING SOON!

Here's a little news update. Today was quite humid around our neck of the woods! That made drying clothes the traditional way (clothesline) next to impossible. It's too cool to turn on the air and close the house up, so we are suffering with everything feeling damp. To offset the effect of that I cleaned furiously this afternoon! Always makes me feel better. Although we had to turn on ceiling fans and floor fans to get the linoleum to dry!

Since homemaking was difficult in the humidity, too much off and on rain for gardening or yard work, I was glad that I had scheduled to meet with my publisher concerning details on my books. I spent a few hours with them and we settled on a title to the first sequel! It will be called "A Sturdy Fence." I'm really excited to be narrowing it down. I got to see the preliminary pictures for the cover and that was exciting too! I'll keep you posted on the details and availability of the next two books as I get them.

An interesting thing happened this morning while I was getting ready to head for the appointment with the publisher. Just like a flash, the outline for another book came into my head! Before the day was over, I had filled in most of the details and am about to type up the formal outline. This will make a fourth book in the series--assuming all goes well and I can arrange for the publishing. The book I had in mind for book four might now be book five! Well, that's the way it goes! Blessings, LORI

No comments:

Post a Comment