Monday, July 20, 2009

JUST A FEW LITTLE THOUGHTS

Just a few quick news items for today! The mystery flower is a yellow yarrow for sure! Hooray!

I have been gleaning some very rich things from scripture reading and the lesson we had in Sunday school on Sunday morning. I hope to take a bit more time in the next few days to write about that, but for now just wanted to do a quick update.

Still in a drought here. Needing rain so badly. Our yard is almost completely dried up. It's too big to even think of watering. Hopefully this week, we'll get some showers.

We have out of state company coming later this week. Much to do, much going on with the harvest of veggies and fruits. I ordered peaches to can late last week.

Will write more with some scriptural insights that the Lord gave me that I found so helpful. Blessings, LORI

2 comments:

  1. yay! =) i'm so glad for you that it really is a yellow yarrow! that's amazing that it IS the sought after flower. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You and me both are glad! Saved me spending more money on flowers as well as it was just a blessing!

    ReplyDelete