Friday, June 19, 2009

PICTURES!

Finally! Here are some pictures of the English garden that I so enjoy. My granddaughter, Emma, is the cute little girl in the one picture. She loves to go to the garden and smell the flowers. Shouldn't we all take time to do that?

I hope you can get a glimpse of what the garden looks like from these few pics. It is making a gradual transition from pastel to vivid color just this week since these were taken. The profusion of daisies that you see are the ones now needing to be clipped down! Notice the garden "room" in the middle of the picture. This is where I like to relax with a good book, mostly my Bible, or my knitting. The "room" is an old queen-sized iron bed frame I picked up at a sale. The sheer drapes are up but the lace canopy was hung only a few days ago and doesn't appear in the pictures. Inside the "room" are an iron bench, a willow chair, and wicker coffee table. Some of the pictures are taken from the east view and some from the west.

I hope you enjoyed sharing the delights of my garden with me. Hopefully I'll have more pictures in the future as the face and mood of the garden changes. Blessings, LORI














































No comments:

Post a Comment