Tuesday, May 4, 2010

AN AMAZING TRIP!



I wanted to share some of these really amazing pictures with you from my latest trip.Get ready for one of the prettiest garden tours you have ever seen! Just browse through the pictures and enjoy,see if you can guess where I went, and then read the post at the end.

























On Tuesday, Rhiannon and I went to Holland. Holland,Michigan; that is! It's tulip time and wow, what wonderful sights we saw there! Rhiannon's favorite flower is the tulip and she was just having a great time taking these photographs. We visited a tulip farm and wooden shoe factory and saw where the beautiful Delftware is made (I love dishes!). I toured a working windmill. You see it in the pictures. I was amazed at the inner construction and complexity of this beautiful several hundred year old structure!

We had a great day and wanted to share some of the beauty of God's creation with you. I kep
t standing and gazing at the never-ending tulips and thinking that if someone was depressed, it would be good for them to come and just gaze at the tulips and realize God's intricate love and creative design. Surely that would minister to a discouraged person's heart if they really thought about it long enough!Blessings, LORI


3 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to visit Holland. One of these days. :) Thanks for sharing the pictures. They are very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to make it there one of these years!! It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete