Friday, January 21, 2011

BOOKINGS, BOOKS, AND BOOK MARKS!


I know this picture is a bit hard to view because of the lacy contrasts, but I wanted to share another of my winter projects with you.

These are the tatted Bible BOOKMARKS that I've been making. Occasionally I vary the design as I did in the one on the left. When completed, they are pinned to my lace pillow (used for bobbin lace) for stretching. After they are stretched and pressed they are ready for sale or gift-giving! Very easy to make and low cost! These make great gifts and I never keep them in stock for long!

Praise the Lord with me for the provision He has already set in place as with very little effort, Clint filled three of the four Sundays on the February calendar with preaching dates (BOOKINGS) at various churches! It feels like a confirmation from God in the direction we were sensing! The little tatted bookmarks will go well if we start a traveling ministry where we set up a BOOK table. Some friends told us they have been "seeing us for a month or more" (before we resigned) in traveling ministry and having my books offered on a book table! Amazing! May the Lord's will be done! Blessings, LORI

4 comments:

  1. These are very nice, Lori! Your hands have been busy.

    You're right--May the Lord's will be done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it. There is such a comfort in confirmation like that. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are very pretty. I have a similar one in one of my Bibles. They take such concentration to do I know.

    ReplyDelete