Friday, March 16, 2012

EVERYTHING'S COMING UP......

BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!! MY FIRST SHIPMENT OF BOOK THREE, "THE CALL FROM A DISTANT FIELD" ARRIVED TODAY!


CROCUSES!!!!!!!!! MANY CROCUSES ARE OUT AND BLOOMING WITH OTHER FLOWERS FOLLOWING CLOSE BEHIND!

I've never seen anything like it! The warm weather is making things in the garden flourish. I hope we do not have a late frost to complicate everything!

As for the books, the mat in front of my front door where the box arrived today kind of says it all--WELCOME! I am so glad to have this book finally in print. It seemed like it was taking forever for all the finalities to come together, but in the last stages I had less trouble than with either of the first two books. It is really something to praise the Lord for! I hope your week has been one in which you can find much to praise God for! Blessings, LORI

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What an achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I am feeling pretty good about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting that your book is done! We're loving the spring weather out here too.

    ReplyDelete