Saturday, December 3, 2011

BACK TO BLOGGING!

Since it's winter, we're baking more. Rhiannon made this lovely pie the other day; yum, yum!

Been too busy to blog! I'm glad to finally post! I've been crafting, working lots of hours, and visiting with family.






Here's what we woke up to on the last day of November! I think we got about 7 inches and still have some on the ground even after several warmer, sunny days! This pictures looks out over our back deck.



Here's a picture of Clint and I a few months ago at a wedding. I thought I'd post it just because I kind of like it. Clint's outfit is one I made him a few Christmases ago. Though he has several western outfits that I made him, this is my favorite. I can sew these tab-collared shirts and silky vests for about 1/4 of the price they would be in the stores. This wedding had a cowboy theme and we had line dancing at the reception. The couple is/was from Texas!

Had a productive day. Besides blogging, I worked three hours this morning at the library and then did some cleaning and ironed 12 shirts, made some Christmas presents and enjoyed lunch out! Blessings, LORI





5 comments:

  1. Lori - It's good to "hear" and see a bit from your life. How busy you are. You sure got more snow than we did! The pie looks scrumptious ... and the cowboy-themed wedding sounds interesting. You two look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pie looks yummy and how I love virgin snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your schedule is sounding alot like mine with the extra seasonal activities, family events, and so on. I love it all, though. Your pie looks amazing and is making my stomach growl. I'm on fasting for medical tests later today. Routine...but not good as I am baking Christmas breads today :) Have a blessed Christ-centered Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, I came over to check on you. How about a few pictures of your handiwork? I can only imagine what lovely crafts you have been creating... Love & JOY to you and your household, my friend.

    ReplyDelete