Friday, October 8, 2010

WHAT HAPPENS TO MICHIGANDERS WHEN THEY GO OUT WEST!

For some of you blog followers who've never met my husband, this is a bit of a bad picture by which to introduce him....but this is what happens to Michiganders that go out west and really get into the spirit of things!

For a long time Clint has wanted a pair of black cowboy boots. I make western shirts and vests for him quite a bit and he has several very nice western suits. He is just lacking a pair of black boots. We've looked all over Nashville and even on our trips west before. So far no black boots to suit him. We couldn't resist this picture today as we searched some western stores here for just the right pair. Still no boots, but we're having a good time.

I absolutely cleaned up at the mall buying 5 articles of clothing for about $30. That never, never, never happens to me. I can barely ever find anything that fits and today, everything fit and was on huge sale! Even a pair of earrings I wanted were only $2.99!

I felt so blessed today as we got to eat lunch with JT, Kori, and girls as well as drive out into the mountains near Pike's Peak. I will share more of our trip with you soon! Blessings, LORI

2 comments:

  1. You don't see too many cowboy boots worn with denim shorts, do you? :) Sorry the hunt has been so unproductive. If you can't find boots THERE, I'm not sure where you're going to find them!

    Happy with you for your mall "finds".

    How you must be enjoying the beauty of Colorado!

    ReplyDelete