Friday, November 6, 2009

EXCITING NEWS ITEMS COMING SOON!

We are back and safe! Had a wonderful trip where we felt the hand of the Lord just blessing our days the whole time we were gone. So many blessings it's hard to describe. Rhiannon is gone to town to get the photos turned into "frame-able art" so I can't post any right now, but I can hardly wait! Wow! Did we get some neat pics. I can't wait to share them. Maybe you will enjoy them as well.

The lady that owns the guest house where we stayed started reading "The Fields of May" while I was there and she said she was enjoying it. She commented over and over about the cover, saying she liked the picture so well. The one gal at the publisher's can be thanked for that--she's the graphic designer that put it together. Was exciting to be able to show my cousin the new cover for the sequel while we stayed with them in KY. She loved it too. Since she's a textbook saleslady, I think that's a nice compliment.

I am so full of cornbread, biscuits, turnip greens, and okra, that it's about coming out my ears--still I could eat more! Can't get enough of the South! I love the food, the people, the sights, the landscapes, the history. Fun, fun, fun! But we're glad to be home even though it means laundry and unpacking. Will post more details later! Blessings, LORI

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog so much I signed up to be a follower!
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I am humbled and hope the Lord will bless you through the stuff I have to say!

    ReplyDelete