Thursday, February 24, 2011

I'm anxious to share my latest accomplishment with you! A local store called this morning to request more of my pressed flower pictures and so I spent a few hours constructing these. Took them over this afternoon to re-supply their stock. It meant a little quick cash for me and is such a blessing--just one more way the Lord is bringing blessings our way.

Loving my new job and looking forward to every day I GET to work. Yes, "GET" to work not "HAVE" to work! It's that much fun! Couldn't be more blessed!

Clint will be preaching at a church closer to home again this weekend. Pray for us if we come to mind! Blessings, LORI


5 comments:

  1. You have SO many creative talents! These are just beautiful, Lori. The colors are so vivid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rebecca! I am looking forward to the time when I can soon begin collecting more flowers--just a few more months now! Just a note for friends who might be concerned: I do not kill butterflies or moths for my pictures. I find them while walking on the road, especially certain times of the year. My daughter finds them as well when working in the fields. Often they are still perfectly intact when they die. I feel so good about preserving their beauty "under glass."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, those are just gorgeous! I can't imagine the time and patience you put into creating those lovely floral designs and the steady hand you must have. You are truly talented in many ways. And your job you love? Is it writing?
    Your husband's responsibilities sound much like my husband's. Blessings as he preaches this Sunday and as we also are off to speak at a church some 2 hours away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gwendolyn: Thanks for the lovely compliment! Yes, we are currently trying to begin some traveling evangelism! You must do something similar! How cool! Blessings to you too! The job I love is at a library!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful. God's creativity never ceases to amaze me and I love how you preserved the beauty.

    ReplyDelete