Thursday, February 17, 2011

A TRIP TO THE JUNGLE






Here's a few pictures of our weekend! Did we go to Africa?

The church we spoke at was having a banquet with a "jungle" theme! The ladies of the church did a wonderful job of transforming the church into a very jungle like place! The decor was beautiful! This went right along with what we were going to speak about since I told the story of a very significant incident I experienced while in Africa. Clint followed up with preaching. Many people came to the altar for ministry and we were humbled to serve them in the name of the Lord! Thanks to those of you who prayed for us!


How do you like my African skirt? I bought the zebra outfit while in Kenya. The cloth thrown over my shoulder is a traditional apron, the name of which has slipped my mind. Ladies use them as aprons and for carrying things, including tying them over their shoulders for babies to ride in!

No, that's not Clint standing beside me!

3 comments:

  1. Decorations look awesome! Glad you guys had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite something and very decorative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very neat. I am happy you were able to be a blessing.

    ReplyDelete