Monday, April 26, 2010

PRETTY PICTURES









































Just thought I'd post a few pictures of what's going on in the garden right now! Rhiannon took these for me. Aren't they lovely? Gardening is so much a part of my life in the spring and summer. I am looking for ways to simplify my work outdoors, though. No sense working harder than you need to. Once the herb garden and raised beds are all flourishing, I'll try to put some pictures of that area on the blog.

This year the phlox have really multiplied and are making a great showing. A generous neighbor gave me more of them for free! Such a boost to the garden to have the type of flowers that take over an area, multiplying and making a great show!

I hope you enjoyed these pics. I hope to post some exciting pictures of the "new babies" coming to my house later this week! Stay tuned! Blessings, LORI

3 comments:

  1. Very nice pictures! :) I just love that tulip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, kudos to the gardener and the photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely flowers and even lovelier grandchildren-lots of blessings around your house!

    ReplyDelete