Friday, June 1, 2012

Lily, the Garden Cat

I wanted to share some recent garden photos with you! Here's my cat, Lily, peeking out from under my garden coffee table. Too bad the camera strap blew into the picture right when I snapped it!

Next is a bunch of "Love-In-A-Mist" or Nigella flowers that freely self-sow in my garden each year. I love them!
Next is a view of the back of the house through lace! I like to see the world through lace! I hang this old tablecloth and sheer curtains on the old bed frame each spring. It makes a nice gentle canopy of diffused light where I can sit and read in the middle of the English Garden.
This is Lily, the garden cat. She loves to leap from one large stone to another as she stalks bugs and other things that creep around in the garden.

Lily relaxing on a garden bench. 

Please be sure to see my previous post about the historic church! Blessings from the English Garden!

1 comment:

  1. Love the little flowers and the lace!! Looks like Lily was being a good little photo subject :)

    ReplyDelete