Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO!

Just wanted to share my joy at once again posting! I've been very busy with work and just had a really hard time getting any blogging done.

This is my latest "creation." Someone is about to have a 4th Birthday and Granny made a present. Kori, if you are reading this, I hope you are not disappointed seeing the surprise before it arrives in Colorado Springs! If it is well-liked, I hope to make another one for another little girl in the near future!

This little dress is a very simple McCall's pattern. I scrounged around my fabric stash until I found three coordinating fabrics that really enhanced each other. It was a bit of a trick to find enough pieces big enough for the various pattern pieces. The little jumper features shoulder straps knotted through button holes--what a clever variation on the usual!
I apologize for the slightly blurry pics! Blessings, LORI







4 comments: