Wednesday, October 12, 2011

MY HOW YOUR PROPERTY HAS CHANGED!

I couldn't help thinking of this blog title when I started writing! When I posted property pictures yesterday, they were of things a few weeks ago. Please take time to compare! When I was little it never failed every year at the family reunion, older aunts would look at me and exclaim, "My how you've changed!" The same can be said for the rapid color changes we saw in the last several days around here! Michigan is lovely right now! Fields and hills...
More fall color!
An aisle of red sumac!
The pond
A woodland trail
Beautiful trees

I hope you are enjoying the pretty fall we're having. They say our weather is about to change. We are gearing up for an early winter as this last ten days seemed like Indian summer--a bit early! Blessings, LORI

3 comments:

  1. How beautiful, Lori. How excited you must be to develop this property, build your home, etc. I read your last post, too, and am glad to read your kids will be home soon. Happy for the spiritual encouragement you've received...Sounds like a busy day Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the third photo with the red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible beauty all around! I, too, am enjoying the seasonal color and God's endless creation. Love the chill and the coming months indoors. Have a blessed day! ~Gwen~

    ReplyDelete