Saturday, October 8, 2011

A COUPLE OF PICTURES

Just recently I spent a little while at our new property. Clint mowed lanes around the 29 acres. This is what it looked like about 2 weeks ago.
This is the pond at the back. I was hoping to get a nice fall color picture but it was a bit too early the week I took this. On Sunday afternoon I spent quite a while over there walking the hills and lanes. The view was very different than just a week ago. I will try to post those new pictures soon so you can see the comparison! The family will soon be all together again for a visit. Kori and the children will be home! Hooray! Later JT will join them and we will be together for Thanksgiving! We are anticipating that with great joy! I hope we can all go over to the new property to walk the trails together and possibly take our family Christmas picture.

We've had some amazing times with the Lord just recently as we met up with His servants--some from far away--one person we had met for the first time and another we hadn't seen for a few years. We've also had some wonderful prophetic encouragements given to us recently that make us eager to keep the faith and press on! I trust the Lord has been blessing all of you as well!

Had a day off today and was surprised at all I got done--seemed so good. Ironed 9 shirts and 3 pants, did laundry, cleaned various areas of the house, started a sewing project, read Bible, pulled weeds, took a walk, cooked (a rarity lately) and probably more I can't remember! Blessings, LORI

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a blessed time and even more so with the family due to arrive.
    That is some property.

    ReplyDelete