Friday, May 27, 2011

MY LATEST RECLAIMED JUNK

HOW DO YOU LIKE MY NEWEST GARDEN JUNK?

Lo and behold, I found some bottles in a ravine where some junk had been dumped on our new property. I snatched these old glass bottles to use as garden vases.

I really like them and think they will add a bit of interest to the garden.

I have old plates that I usuallly bury halfway in the borders, so bottles seemed like an appropriate addition. I haven't gotten the plates out yet this year and might not. The garden is really at its peak right now and if last year was an indicator, it's all downhill from here. We'll see. Hope you enjoyed this garden update! Blessings, LORI




2 comments:

  1. Lori, what a beautiful idea! I couldn't tell for sure - did you just wire the jars to the rails?

    I'm really curious to see what's in the background of that bottom picture! Another picture, please ?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They certainly do add interest. Very artistic.

    ReplyDelete