Friday, January 1, 2010

KEEPING UP THE NEW YEAR'S TRADITION!















It looks like having a baby on the first day of the year is becoming a Zehr family tradition! Yes, that's right! JT and Kori's new baby girl was born last night at 2:10 approximately. She was the first New Year baby at the hospital. 26 years ago last night, Clint was with me in the delivery room at another hospital. At 6:52pm, New Year's evening, Rhiannon was born! So today she is a happy aunt, sharing her birthday with a new little girl! Happy Birthday, Rhiannon, and new baby!

JT and Kori have not yet named this little girl, but she is a cutie! We got to see her just now while she was wide awake. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw how very much she looks like her Aunt Rhiannon! What a neat event. Last night she was all bundled up and we got just a short time with her before leaving for home at 4:00am. Now I can really see how much she looks like her aunt!

More news on the next post. I hope you are having a Happy New Year anticipating the blessings of God. We have already experienced them--Praise His Name! Blessings, LORI

No comments:

Post a Comment