Monday, May 14, 2012

CREEPY CRAWLIES


I saw this incredible turtle on my way home from work one evening. I stopped the car and got out to take his picture. I asked if he minded if I snapped his picture (no pun intended) and he drew his head further into his shell. Guess that means he's camera shy!



The next friend was found by my daughter. He was in our driveway and she ran over him. Upon searching we discovered him to be an Eastern Milk Snake who eats rats, mice, and other snakes. OOPS! Shouldn't have run over this useful neighbor!

Hope you enjoyed a peek at some spring wildlife here in Michigan. Blessings,  LORI

2 comments:

  1. haha sounds like maybe the only snake I would actually like... one that eats other snakes!! Ireta was telling me she chopped the heads of a couple of snakes the other day. Brave woman!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember staying in a friends house in Kentucky when I looked up and saw a snake in the living room. They were away! Fortunately I had a friend from Ohio visiting and she knew just what to do. Had I been alone!!!!

    ReplyDelete