Monday, September 19, 2011

UPDATE!

Yes, I'm still here! It's been quite a while since I posted. We are entering our busiest time of year. In addition to the Colorado trip--went quite well--Huxley is beautiful, by the way!--we have our county Fair, harvest time for Rhiannon (long hours), a ladies' Bible study finishing up, and more hours at work for both Clint and I.

Just wanted to say "hi," to everyone. I'm also working on the final prep of book three in the midst of all this and joined our church worship team. Yesterday was my first time to play and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience! This means a weekly practice. I'll be working at the County Fair several different times during the week as well.

More information on my projects and pictures from Colorado coming up! Blessings, LORI

2 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back, Lori! I look forward to hearing more about all your activities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you are busy - lots to blog about later! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete