Tuesday, October 23, 2012

ANTIQUE CHICKEN BUTTER DISH AND SPINNING WHEEL


After the sale, I went to a local Goodwill and purchased this wonderful chicken butter dish. I LOVE this new acquisition. Our old modern butter dish was cumbersome and had no handle, making it difficult to use. This one is way, way better and cute as well! Since I'm a chicken lover, this will be just great. I almost didn't buy it, but for $4.50, how could I go wrong? The spinning wheel price was a different story. Let's just say at least two other bidders thought it was worth what I paid because I sort of had to keep diligent to get this wheel! Blessings, LORI

 

5 comments:

  1. The spinning wheel looks almost as happy as you do! And the butter dish is quite unique. Enjoy both of your latest acquisitions :)

    Good to see you, Lori. Where is 2012 going?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2012 is going into history! I guess that's true of each minute of every day and if we lived accordingly--knowing we are ever making history--we'd be better for it--wouldn't we? Blessings!

      Delete
  2. Very pretty wheel. Does it have a name? I have signed up for a beginning spinning class on Nov. 10th...I am so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't find a name on the wheel! I suspect it might be homemade. I am so excited for you to be spinning! Did you get a wheel? What kind?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have a wheel yest, but am looking forward to the spinning class.

    ReplyDelete