Saturday, November 12, 2011

ALL ABOUT FAMILY

Papa and Huxley--notice the similar facial features?

Princess Emma getting her gloves on for a royal tea party at the other grandma's house! Princess Emma and Lady Lori at the royal tea table!
Emma and Sophie in their harvest party costumes making some very good looking treats at our church.Sophie at our farm--"Wow, it's hard work for a cowgirl to break in a new pair of boots!




Papa and Emma on the tractor.

More genealogical news coming soon--any more guessses? Blessings, LORI











4 comments:

  1. I'm happy you have these days together. Making memories; loving on each other...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great album of precious people in your life. Your grandkids are adorable. No wonder you miss them. Looks like they had so much fun. I see the resemblance there between grandpa and grandson and maybe you and your granddaughter too? Thanks for visiting me. I've not had much opportunity to blog lately. But so good to catch up with you. The Lord bless you today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Gwendolyn, I miss them so much. I'm not sure which girl you think might look like me, but I'm flattered if either one does!

    ReplyDelete